SET YOURSELF UP FOR A QUICK SALE.
Making a good first impression is essential to attract in buyers. Here are a few tips to help sell your home as quickly as possible.
- DE-CLUTTER Donate it, dump it, or store it.
- DE-PERSONALIZE Remove family photos, personal memorabilia, keepsakes, etc.
- REMOVE FURNITURE Create the feeling of space, especially if square footage is limited.
- CLEAN YOUR HOUSE A clean home tells buyers that it is well-maintained.
- PAINT THE WALLS Keep the walls neutral to appeal to more buyers.
- BRING IN THE LIGHT Take down heavy window treatments, clean the windows, bring in lamps. Buyers like bright homes.
- FLEXIBLE SHOWINGS The more flexible you are with visit times means more people will be available to view the property.
- DO THE MINOR REPAIRS Replace light bulbs, fix leaky faucets, make sure closet doors are on track, etc.
- ADD CURB APPEAL Clean the yard, trim the shrubs, add a nice doormat to welcome visitors.
- UPDATE KITCHEN Buyers place a huge value on updated kitchens. This is where you should make big improvements.
- STAGE YOUR HOUSE to show how the rooms should be utilized.
- REMOVE YOUR PETS A prospective buyer shouldn’t even know a pet lives in the house, if possible.
- GOOD PHOTOS After prepping, take several highquality photos. Most home buyers decide on what houses they want to visit based on these images